Search For Jobs Near Seymour In 47274 Usa
Job Detail for Production Supervisor - 2nd Shift - Valeo Sylvania
Job Location: OSRAM SYLVANIA, Seymour, IN, 47274, USA
We're sorry, it looks like this job is expired.
Title: Production Supervisor - 2nd Shift - Valeo Sylvania
Location: United States-Indiana
Job Number: 27181
Valeo Sylvania is a leader in the automotive lighting industry and supplies advanced lighting assemblies for forward, rear, signaling, and interior applications to the major automotive manufacturers in the United States. The operation was founded in 1978 and is a joint venture with 50/50 ownership between Valeo and OSRAM Sylvania. Our headquarters, including manufacturing and R&D is located in Seymour, Indiana and allows us to be close to our customers: Ford, General Motors, Chrysler, Nissan, Honda, and Toyota. Valeo Sylvania also operates a manufacturing facility in Queretaro, Mexico and a sales office in Dearborn, Michigan. The company is home to nearly 1,500 employees, and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team!
Directly supervises, motivates and trains hourly associates by utilizing sound and effective supervisory skills. Responsible for meeting and exceeding production standards, quality objectives and safety guidelines by incorporating the following methodologies:
· 5S, 5 Core Strategies and Valeo Production Systems or similar methodologies.
· Understanding and adhering to all TS16949 standard operating procedures.
· Labor efficiency with the use of KOSU, self-directed work teams, and overtime management or other similar methodologies.
· Material efficiency with the use of QRQC, Stop Scrap Now, and cycle count adjustments or other similar methodologies.
· Asset utilization with the use of equipment up-time and inventory management.
· Problem solving skills using tools such as PDCA, FTA, and process mapping.
· Excellent customer service with the use of scheduling compliance.
· The ability to work with engineering and management to set-up and deliver molding and/or assembly production issues.
Must have the ability to perform each phase of the job in full compliance with all company, state, and/or federal safety and environmental regulations. Must perform all other duties as assigned by management.
Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years supervisory/management experience in a manufacturing environment (industrial engineering discipline preferred).Excellent written and oral communication skills and a high degree of flexibility. Strong computer skills required
Along with a highly competitive salary, Valeo Sylvania offers full medical benefits, insurance benefits, matching 401K, wellness programs and tuition reimbursement.