UNITED STATES.CALIFORNIA.SAN JOSE
Area of Interest:
Engineering - Software
Level of Experience:
Experienced - Manager
Flexible Work Option:
Manager, Software Engineering
Software development For Nexus 3500 ASIC SDK
This is an excellent opportunity to join Cisco's Server Switching Virtualization group.
Lead a team of engineers to develop software for our next generation data center switch product family, with emphasis in SDK/API protocol dependent and device driver development.
You will be exposed to great design methodologies using various in-house tools/libraries.
* Provide constant feedback to hardware and software teams for improvements.
* Write complete functional and design specs independently.
* Write portions of product spec.
* 15+ years of experience in C programming skills.
* 15+ years of in-depth experience designing networking systems with knowledge of routing infrastructure or LAN/WAN protocols.
* 15+ years of experience in design and development in the device driver development for layer 2 and/or layer 3 ASIC.
* Hands on experience on switch/router hardware/software embedded system environment.
* Strong problem solving and software development/troubleshooting skills.
* BSEE/CS is required a MSEE/CS is preferred.