Dialysis / Patient Care Technician / PCT / PART TIME - San Jose, CA (CORNERSTONE)
This is a Part Time position for our Cornerstone Clinic here in the heart of San Jose. Must have dialysis experience with both the National and California State CCHT. This teammate will be working a Monday - Saturday varied schedule from 5 am - 2 days per week, 12 Hour shifts. Spanish speaking is preferred.
We put the fun back into teamwork.
You'll play an important role at DaVita-and in the lives of patients and their families. As part of our professional team of clinicians, you will be responsible for measuring and recording stats, patient observations, machine set up and other duties to ensure the compassionate, professional delivery of outpatient dialysis services.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Patient Care Technician.
* Fun, relationships-based culture-patient- and teammate-driven
* FORTUNE 500 stability-with the nation's largest independent provider of dialysis services
* Training Magazine Top 125 award-winning education
* Multiple career paths across a variety of cutting-edge modalities
* Rewards for your stellar performance
* Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average-treating more than one-third of the dialysis population (that's approximately 100,000 patients!)
* Exceptional benefits-including the healthcare industry's most generous profit sharing program
* Dedication above all to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure-at over 800 hospital units and approximately 1,500 outpatient dialysis clinics nationwide
This role requires a high school diploma or GED* and current CPR certification (or obtained within 30 days of employment). Prior dialysis training, dialysis certification and healthcare experience are strongly preferred. Certified Nurse Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy certification is a huge plus, but not required. New teammates will be required to pass a certification exam within 18 months of being hired, which includes providing proof of a GED or high school diploma.
* PCT candidates may substitute four (4) years of PCT work experience on or before October 14, 2008 in lieu of a high school diploma or GED.
Before applying for this position, please watch a short and informative video:
PCT VIDEO (click on the link)
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about DaVita and the world of dialysis,click here.
Follow DaVita onFacebookandLinkedIn
DaVita is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will not consider permanent (green card) or temporary (non-immigrant) immigration sponsorship for Biomedical Technician positions under current United States Immigration and Nationality Laws. DaVita reserves the right to change this policy without notice.
nephrology, renal, ESRD, CNA, CCHT, CHT, CCNT, tech, technician, phlebotomy, EMT, CMA, medical assistant, certified medical assistant, MA, dialysis