East Moline, IL, 61244, USA
View all Jobs and Careers at John Deere
Dealer Solutions - John Deere Information Systems (JDIS) is seeking an IT Help Desk Consultantto provide customer service to John Deere dealers for multiple integrated application and infrastructure components. In addition you will have the opportunity to:
* Gain exposure and insight to the dealership processes and operations while partnering with John Deere dealers in order to facilitate their success.
* Provide technical help desk services by resolving complex problems and issues that occur in the dealer JDISOnline hosted or onsite technical environments.
* Participate in and take a lead role for telephone based and onsite installations, consultation engagements, and EQUIP Ready projects.
* Participate as an effective team member working toward customer satisfaction, meeting established service metrics and provide coaching to other team members.
* Participate as a team member on project teams for delivery of new products and services
We need an excellent communicator who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment. Ideally, you will have a Bachelors degree in an Information Technology discipline or equivalent experience in a related field. Additionally required:
* Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate, negotiate, and deal with conflict resolution
* Proven analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to resolve complex problems both remotely (via telephone, WebEx or VPN connection) and face to face
* Ability to work across organizational boundaries to solve problems on behalf of the customer
* Excellent customer service skills
* Advanced knowledge of networking, communications and a client/server environment.
* Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% and work an adjusted work schedule on a scheduled basis approximately 1-2 times per month to cover the hours of 10:30am to 7:00pm
A strong candidate will also have:
* Understanding of the current JDIS UNIX business system, the EQUIP business system and JDO architecture.
* Background and experience in working with the JDIS EQUIP Business System and with dealership business processes
* Experience using JDIS support tools (SAP CRM and WebHelpR)
* Experience serving as a Team Lead for technical installations
* Experience working with the John Deere dealership technical environment
Save Hundreds of Hours! Instantly post your resume on 80+ Job Boards
Upgrade Your Education to Earn More
Get your degree online while you search for a new job.
Financial aid is available from Accredited Schools and Programs. Get started today by selecting your degree below.