Search For Jobs Near Usa
Job Detail for Global Logistics Coordinator
Job Location: Actuant, USA
We're sorry, it looks like this job is expired.
Global Logistics Coordinator
Actuant Corporation is a $1.3B diversified industrial company serving customers from operations in more than 30 countries. The Actuant businesses are leaders in a broad array of niche markets including branded hydraulic tools and solutions; specialized products and services for energy markets and highly engineered position and motion control systems. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Actuant business operations are divided into three segments focused on the markets we serve. For more information visit www.actuant.com.
The Global Logistics Coordinator for Actuant will be responsible for building relationships with all Actuant Divisions by coordination of export and import documentation and shipment coordination with freight forwarders. In addition, the role will promote Voice of the Customer by focusing on information required for internal and external, domestic and global customers. The Global Logistics Coordinator will be based in the Actuant corporate headquarters in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, and will report directly to the Global Logistics Leader.
* Coordinate all export and import documentation for Actuant Divisions.
* Support export schedules, coordination with freight forwarders, Actuant's Divisions, and customer direct shipments.
* Coordinate outbound routings and deliveries with freight forwarders and Actuant facilities. A
* rrange air freight approval process and procedure compliance for Actuant Divisions with freight forwarders.
* Interface with Actuant global Finance teams to coordinate monthly intercompany invoice reports.
* Maintain debit memo process to coordinate intercompany freight charges.
* Utilize the US Bank Syncada system to audit and approve all freight charges and coordinate carrier freight rates.
* Assist the implementation activities for any new Actuant Divisions into the Syncada system.
* Control freight invoices outside of US Bank Syncada system, interfacing with Actuant's Shared Services team.
* Coordinate inclusion into the Syncada reporting system.
* Maintain documentation programs updating Harmonized Codes and County of Origin information.
* Constant coordination with Actuant Divisions.
* Prepare NAFTA and Country of Origin Certificates, for Actuant Divisions and customers.
* Participate in Logistics RFQ Projects targeted to reduce and/or sustain freight costs.
* Support Actuant customer service; purchasing; with logistics information, as required.
* Creation of Standard Work, where necessary.
* Participation in continuous improvement activities, as identified.
* Ability to communicate via telephone and email with global team members and supported organizations.
* Strong understanding and commitment to Voice of the Customer
* Ability to Coordinate multiple documentation schedules simultaneouslyHigh level of detail and accuracy in work requirements
* Skilled in using MS Office including Excel, Word, and Power Point.
* Desire to learn and grow professionally.Ability to work effectively in a diverse work environment
* 3-5 years of experience working in a logistics role; global manufacturing environment preferred
* HS Diploma required; Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
If you're looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Actuant offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. Choose opportunity – choose Actuant!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Actuant will only employ those who are legally authorized to work. Any offer of employment is conditioned on the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, United States